Save These dates!
Spring has sprung and we are busy with our volunteer projects and fundraising to support gardening/horticulture throughout Jefferson County and beyond.
- 4/20, 9am - 12, Fruit Tree Sale and Workshop at the Louisville Nature Center. Reserve a tree via Sign-Up Genius https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0948a5a62ba4fb6-jcmga
- 4/20, 10 am - noon, In The Garden - Urban Gardening with Native Plants, Nulu - Butchertown area, RSVP required. Participation is limited to 12. Free to the public. Call 502-394-9745 to register. Please leave a message with name & phone number.
- 4/24, 6:30 - 8pm, at the Louisville Nature Center, Gardening with Native Plants, $12 non-members / $10 members. For more information or to register for your spot, call 502-458-1328
- 4/25, 6:30 - 8pm, Raising Chickens in your Backyard, Louisville Nature Center event: PLEASE NOTE--this program takes place off-site, at a home in Louisville. Please call for address. $12 non-members / $10 members. For more information or to register for your spot, call 502-458-1328
- 4/28, 11am - 3pm JCMGA Annual Fundraisier - Gardenaganza!
- 5/11 - How-To Fest at LFPL Main Library, 7 Master Gardeners will present short programs! http://www.lfpl.org/how-to/how-to-presenters.htm
- 5/10-12 - Locust Grove Gardener's Fair - Master Gardeners will have a 'Tip' Table - stop by and let's talk!
- 518, Kilgore Garden Tour - Master Gardeners will be at one of these gardens - look for us!
- 6/8-9, Old Louisville Garden Tour - Master Gardeners will have a 'Tip' Table - let's chat!
See you in the Garden soon!